If you are experiencing emotional pain that just won’t go away, it is worth talking it through with a trained counsellor. Whilst family and friends can be very supportive, often they are not in a position to be impartial. A counsellor, who is not so close to your situation, can open up new perspectives and help you to find new ways forward.
Whether your concerns seem large or small to you, whether they are about something something that happened years ago, or whether they are about a particular problem in your current life, we are here to help. You may not even have a specific problem to bring but are aware of underlying feelings of unhappiness or confusion.
We have worked successfully with a wide range of issues and concerns, including:
- Depression and anxiety
- Being bullied, harassed, abused
- Relationship difficulties
- Exploring gender or sexuality
- Facing difficult decisions about the future
- Life transitions
- Addressing unwanted patterns of behaviour, eg. unhealthy eating habits, self-harming
- The impact of past physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Trauma symptoms
If you’d like to set up an initial meeting to explore the possibility of counselling, couples counselling or trauma therapy, please contact us.