Are you a registered and / or accredited therapist looking for therapy rooms in Weston-super-Mare?
About the premises
We have two comfortable and nicely decorated counselling rooms in a residential road close to Worle High Street. Both rooms are on the ground floor and there is a wheelchair ramp available if disabled access is required. One of the rooms has three chairs and is suitable for couples counselling – however, it may not suit you if you need a lot of creative space.
Ample parking is available behind the building and in Oakdale Gardens and Station Road.
- Downstairs toilet
- Water cooler / heater
We are interested in hearing from you if:
- You are a counsellor or psychotherapist registered or accredited with a professional body such as the BACP, UKCP or NCS
- You can provide evidence of qualifications, registration, insurance and your supervisor’s contact details.
What we can offer
We ask for a monthly subscription of £30, which includes the following:
- 4 hours’ room hire per month – Wed, Thurs and Fri 8.30am – 2.30pm currently available
- A full-page profile on our website (consistently on the first page of Google for “Counselling Weston-super-Mare” since 2007)
- A steady flow of enquiries (likely, but not guaranteed)
- An online room booking system
- Room hire payments by direct debit.
Any additional hours you require will be charged at £7 per hour.
6 months’ minimum contract
For further details or to arrange to see the rooms, please contact us.