Pure Offices, St Georges
v3. August 2021
- Keep the counselling room ventilated as much as possible between client sessions.
- Supply hand sanitiser for use in the room. Pure Offices provide hand sanitiser in wall dispensers in the public area.
- Supply disposable cups for water and packets of tissues as a back-up (in case you forget to bring yours).
- Wipe down chairs and door handles and other surfaces before and between client sessions.
- Notify every client if one person discloses that they have coronavirus symptoms. Your identity will be protected. All face-to-face counselling will cease with immediate effect and Zoom sessions will be offered until we believe it is safe to resume face-to-face counselling.
- Please do not attend your session if you believe you may have COVID. If you are well enough for a session, you can if you wish have a Zoom session instead, rather than pay a cancellation fee.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the building.
- Please bring your own water bottle and tissues. We will have a small supply of disposable cups and packets of tissues as a back-up.
- Please notify me immediately if you believe you may have contracted COVID. Note that confidentiality may need to be broken if we are required by law to pass on your details to Public Health England. It should not be necessary for me to say why I have been in contact with you.
In the interests of social distancing, I will open the door to the counselling room and stand back to allow you to enter. Please would you take the chair closest to the window, as this will allow us to maintain social distancing at all times. At the end of the session, I will open the door and stand aside in the corridor before you leave the room.
There is no requirement to wear a mask in the building, but you may wish to wear one in the public areas. We ask that you remove it when in the counselling room, in order to maximise the communication between counsellor and client, which is one of the main reasons for working face to face rather than online.
Our Counselling contract remains the same through this period of time, including the period of notice to be given for cancellation of sessions.